Before jumping to the best website builder for small business, you must know the reasons why building a website is critical for your small business. Life as a businessman was a real struggle before the introduction of the internet and the online business world. Nowadays, social media has provided people with numerous business opportunities; especially small business owners have doubled and tripled their revenue by making use of social media. Although social media has provided you with a way to sell products online to your target audience, no one can deny the importance of building a professional website for your business. There are several reasons why it is important for small businesses and why you should have one.
- Having a professionally built website makes your business more credible and authoritative.
- A large percentage of the customers check the official website of the company. Therefore, customers want you to have a website.
- With effective keyword research, SEO, and SEM, you can attract more customers to increase revenue.
- Showing your products is easier on a business website. You just have to take good photos, videos, and business detail to present your store online.
- After building a website, you can easily compete with big brands and sell the product easily.
Hiring a web developer requires investment and time. Therefore, you can build a professional small business website using website builders. Website builders are the best options when you’re on a tight budget. A business website builder can build a website quickly and saves a lot of money.
List of the Best Website Builders for Small Businesses
Designing a business website with website builders is convenient. However, there are a number of options out there. We have made it easier for you to select the best website builder in 2022 with the help of the following list.
Almost every one of us with a tech background is familiar with Wix. Wix is a cloud-based web services platform to help create a small business website in no time. There are several reasons to choose Wix for web development online. It offers everything from creating, designing, and managing a website. Here are some of the peculiar features of Wix.
- Wix presents 800+ awesome templates
- 250+ Integrations in the Wix app marketplace
- The paid plan includes a Free SSL certificate for enhanced security
- Paid plan also includes a free domain for one year.
- Increase the site’s functionality after adding a custom code.
- The free version gives you access to 3rd party apps.
- Order reservations, sell physical and digital products, and accept bookings and appointments.
Wix is an excellent drag-and-drop website builder, which makes web development even easier for beginners. As said earlier, it has a free business website builder with limited features. However, the paid plan for eCommerce is a little expensive, starting from $17 per month. Wix is the highest-rated platform by the users, and it is a fully SEO-optimized platform that helps with ranking your products and services.
Zyro is another feature-rich but new platform as compared to other website builders. Its functionalities and powerful tools help you create, manage, and grow your business in days. Zyro has gained enormous popularity these days, with a number of customers admiring this builder. It is known for its high page loading speed and other features such as:
- Zyro supports all payment methods.
- Zyro professional web features rank your eCommerce website in Google.
- With 100+ templates, you can customize and design any website in no time.
- Easy to use – No coding skills required.
- Thirty days money-back guarantee, but no free plan.
- Free domain for one year on a paid plan.
- Zyro doesn’t keep any commission from your sales. It means you keep 100% of your sales.
- Complete order tracking
- Shipping and tax management
- The built-in AI tools for writing SEO copies
The impressive variety of tools and templates makes this website unique. The basic plan of Zyro costs only $2.90 per month, and eCommerce costs around $8.90 per month. You can do simple website creation with a drag-and-drop feature, and a grid appears when you want to edit content, which makes it ideal for beginners. With 70+ payment gateways, you can accept or receive payment from any source. Zyro has an SSL certificate that makes it more secure and PCI DSS for secure transactions.
More than 1.7 million sellers/merchants are using Shopify to sell their products which makes Shopify the most popular platform for e-commerce. It possesses all the modern and the latest designs, templates, and options that other platforms don’t. It is the best website builder for a small business. Although the price is a little high, it is loved by all. Here are some of the astonishing features of the Shopify web builder
- The site editor is very beginner friendly. No coding or programming expertise is required.
- Built-in blogging, SEO, and marketing functionality.
- All Shopify plans include unlimited products.
- 70+ professional themes and create your own custom theme
- 3000+ Apps and 24/7 customers support
- Excellent for the Dropshipping business.
- Integration with social media and marketplace for a better selling experience.
- Control your sales across multiple channels with a powerful inventory system.
- Insights about the more demanding and better-performing products.
Shopify doesn’t offer any free plan and free domain, which is where it falls short. The basic plan starts from $29 per month. If you’re a beginner and don’t understand how to use Shopify, you can make use of a 14-days free trial without any credit card. There is no limitation on products, bandwidth, and storage in Shopify, which obviously allows any customer to sell to his best. When it comes to SEO and online ranking, it provides you with custom URLs, social media integration, meta description, SEO best practice prompts, and Google Analytics. Shopify provides you with everything you need to grow and scale your business. Without any doubt, Shopify is the best WYSIWYG web builder on the internet.
Aside from providing domain and hosting services, GoDaddy is also an excellent website builder. By using its website builder, you can build a website for your business and grow your business successfully. Even the free version of GoDaddy provides numerous professional tools such as online booking and reservations, website management chatbots, and business listings management. GoDaddy is the most recommended platform for small business holders and merchants. Here are some of its noticeable features:
- With GoDaddy, you will be able to create a mobile-friendly website.
- It is equipped with several functionalities such as one-time appointments, payment gateways, social media marketing, SSL certificate, email marketing, domain, and hosting.
- SEO and ranking benefits
- Great user experience and awesome support.
- Accept recurring payments and process payment at any time of booking (valid in premium plan)
- Hand-off ADI building
- The fastest way to build a website
When it comes to cost, the paid plan starts from $6.99. Sellers can also use the free plan to access its various options. Because of artificial design intelligence (ADI), everyone can create a professional website.
Online sellers can create professional websites on various other website builders such as HostGator and Squarespace. Weebly is another best website builder for small businesses. It is hard to choose the best website builder for small businesses because each platform has its own peculiar features. All the above-mentioned websites serve as the best website builder for small business. These web builders are cost-effective, and no coding or programming knowledge is required. However, don’t forget to check the customer support, price, customization options, features, availability of templates, and other integration as well. Building a business website for a small-scale business has never been easier before the introduction of these website builders.