Do you know that most people often overlook the necessity of buying the best WordPress hosting? If you are one of them, it’s time to change your mind.
Web hosting is an essential component that makes or breaks your website or blog; therefore, it is necessary to do the research before hoping to buy one. Picking the best WordPress hosting can boost your SEO and sales.
There are several WordPress hosting providers in the market, and we have opted out of the best 5 from them, so you don’t have to. We have evaluated these websites through different speeds and performance tests, so let’s find out what it holds for users.
Here are our top picks for 2022’s best WordPress hosting services.
SiteGround is a well-known and highly rated WordPress hosting provider. They are renowned for their best customer service and fast hosting plans starting from $14.99/month. They offer the best in-house WordPress security and speed solutions to ensure your site is as fast and secure as possible. SiteGround provides its users with automatic upgrades, built-in WP caching, daily backups, one-click staging, free SSL, free CDN, and GIT version control. They are one of the few companies that provide location-specific hosting, with 6 data centers in Europe, the United States, Australia, and Asia.
Their WordPress hosting package includes everything you’ll need to start and grow a successful blog or website. It is also suggested as the best WordPress hosting according to “WordPress” itself. It is noticeably faster and more reliable than its competitors.
- Their servers are lightning-fast and highly optimized for speed
- For all new customers, it uses the Google Cloud platform and is one of the fastest platforms in the industry
- Their customer service is outstanding as they provide 24/7 live chat support, phone support, and ticket-based support
- It provides instant setup of Cloudflare’s free CDN and a free Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate
- Their plans include limited storage. However, the storage is vast, and if you’re starting, you will almost certainly never require additional storage.
- If you go with monthly billing, the hosting service becomes more expensive
- There is no free domain
Bluehost, one of the oldest web hosts founded in 1996, has grown to be the most prominent brand name in WordPress hosting. It provides a wide range of hosting plans for beginners and medium to large businesses with 24/7 customer support. They are an authorized ‘WordPress’ hosting provider. You never have to fret about your website becoming slow with Bluehost, even if there is a lot of traffic. It is also among the cheap WordPress hosting available in the market with a $9.99 renewal per month.
They offer customer support via phone, live chat, or email. They are the best web hosting provider for small businesses. Through different evaluation tests, it was found that Bluehost is affordable and fast. Moreover, the thing that makes it stand out from the competition is its WordPress hosting with a free domain. This is why many individuals choose Bluehost as one of the best WordPress hosting companies.
- It powers a great number of sites with minimal downtime
- Bluehost hosting plans are within most users’ budgets, especially those who are just getting started
- When you sign up, you will receive a free domain name for the first year
- Each website receives a free SSL certificate as well as a free Cloudflare CDN to help improve security and block malware
- All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee
- Increased domain renewal cost, their free domain renewal fee is higher than the industry average
- During signup, they have a combative upsell process. However, if you don’t need SiteLock or any of the other addons, you can easily disable them
3. WP Engine
Numerous low-cost hosts provide adequate service. But what if you’re looking for a more performance-driven concierge service? In that case, all you need is WP Engine.
It is a WordPress-specific web host that provides fully optimized managed plans for the platform. Managed hosting is an option to consider if you want to ensure that your website is secure, optimized, and fast-loading without much work. WP Engine is a well-known provider of managed WordPress hosting.
One of the downfalls of this hosting provider is that it has a well-managed system, but its price is not low as compared to others in the industry.
Its service includes several WordPress-specific features, such as simple migration from your previous host, SSL certificate, and numerous diagnostic and performance tracking options.
- WP Engine plans include an abundance of support
- Once you sign up, you can easily access support options from the user portal, which offers support via phone. live chat and email
- WP Engine includes a slew of performance-enhancing features, including a free CDN service
- The site is highly optimized for WordPress users
- Only managed to host on shared servers is available
- It will not fit into everyone’s budget
DreamHost has been in business for 18 years and is well-known for offering simple web hosting. You get a custom dashboard, automatic WordPress updates, 1-click WordPress installation, unlimited space, free SSDs, and unlimited bandwidth. It is the fastest WordPress hosting as it speeds up your site by 200 percent. They provide domain registration as well as web hosting services, such as managed WordPress hosting. Whether you’re a new blogger or an established business, their platform has everything you need to grow your website.
DreamHost hosts over 1.5 million WordPress websites and blogs. They are also an official WordPress hosting provider.
Overall, we found DreamHost to be fast and dependable. They offer flexible hosting plans as well as helpful technical support. DreamHost is also a carbon-neutral host, making every effort to economize in their offices. They are also members of the United States Green Chamber of Commerce.
- DreamHost has received the PCMag Readers’ Choice Award for the best business hosting
- Readers rated them highly for dependability and technical support
- It provides a money-back guarantee of 97 days
- Each DreamHost plan involves one free domain name certification as well as domain privacy
- DreamHost pricing plans opt to pay month to month with no setup fee
- DreamHost has set specific times for live chat support and an emailed ticket system. This means that you may have to wait a while for a response.
- DreamHost’s WordPress shared hosting Starter plan does not include email accounts
Flywheel has a very appealing offer for individuals who want to be in organized WordPress hosting but do not want to spend much money on it. Focusing on the “managed” features, Flywheel provides daily backups, multisite support, staging, SFTP, and a free SSL certificate. They also handle WordPress updates through the main Flywheel panel instead of allowing you to do so through the wp-admin.
The simplicity of Flywheel’s platform and user panel is particularly impressive. Everything is straightforward to use, and you don’t need to be a server expert to configure this or that and perform basic tweaks.
- It offers free site migration
- Uses Google Cloud hosting for WordPress
- They have the most straightforward WordPress configuration
- Live chat is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- It might not be a good choice for beginners as it does not offer managing system
Buying the best WordPress hosting is a crucial step towards excelling your site. Whether a blog website or a business website, hosting helps grow your business and scale it at a more significant level. Therefore, we have listed the 5 best WordPress hosting with their pros and cons. So, what are you waiting for? Buy your hosting and let the sales begin.